Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Project Assistant for the DST sponsored project in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Silchar.
- Title of the project: Modernization of Weaving Units for Empowerment of Economically Weaker Tribal Women of Lakhipur, Assam
- Sponsored Agency DST
- Duration: 3 Yrs (31st Oct, 2023)
- Principal Investigator (P.I): Dr. Banani Basu
- Essential Qualification B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or MSc in Physics / Electronics or equivalent
- Desirable Qualification Throughout First Class in academic career is preferred.
- Age Limit: 35
Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email to banani[at]ece.nits.ac.in.
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 11th March, 2021
- Date of interview: 15th March, 2021
Rs. 22000/- p.m