National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is an Institution of National Importance, by an Act of Parliament (Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on the 5th June 2007. This was formerly known as Regional Institute of Technology (RIT) Jamshedpur.
NIT Jamshedpur invites applications for the post of Senior Project Assistant and Project Assistant in various funded projects at the institutes.
- Senior Project Assistant (on purely Temporary Basis)
- Project Assistant (on purely Temporary Basis) (on purely Temporary Basis)
- Coordination with UBA Coordinators of the different institutions of the state, Managing Finance, Preparing official noting, etc. Responsible for keeping all the records and maintaining the communication related to UBA RCI
- Assisting Senior Project Assistant in all the work related to Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA), Regional Coordinating Institute (RCI) NIT Jamshedpur & any other work assigned by Coordinator, RCI (UBA).
- For Senior Project Assistant: PG Degree in Science/Engineering from a recognized University or Institute of repute/Diploma (3 years duration) with 3 year working experience. Knowledge of computer applications viz. MS Office, Excel, Word processing, Spread Sheet etc. Preference will be given to candidate having any degree or experience in rural development.
- For Project Assistant: Diploma (3 years duration)/Graduate from a recognized University. Knowledge of computer applications viz. MS Office, Excel, Word processing, Spread Sheet, etc. Preference will be given to candidates having experience of working in academic institutions.
How to Apply?
- The filled up application should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date of receiving online application is 15th Nov 2019 (11.59 P.M).
- To download the application form, click here.
- A hard copy of the same will be required at the time of written test/interview.
- Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of written test/interview for verification.
- Selected candidates shall be initially engaged for six months which shall be extendable on a half-yearly basis based on satisfactory performance but not beyond the project period.
Email ID: email@example.com