Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position of project assistant.
Deciphering the functional role of receptor-like kinases to modulate the symbiotic nitrogen fixation in chickpea. The goals of this project are to investigate a potential new signaling mechanism in chickpea (Cicer arietinum) nodule development and to ask if it has applications in traits of agricultural importance.
- Masters or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates having worked on plant tissue culture and plant molecular biology.
Candidates will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualification
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of two years. The position is co-terminus with the project.
- Applicants should send their application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e. 03rd October 2019 by 5.00 P.M. Please mention the name of the Post and Project in the subject line. No other application form will be accepted.
- All shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and can attend the interview scheduled to be held on 11 October 2019 at 9.00 A.M. at IISER Tirupati.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. would be collected at the time of interview.
- Applicants must bring all the original certificates at the time of the interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
- To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com