Applications are invited for Project Assistant (Mobile Application Developer) Under MeitY Sponsored Project at IIIT Naya Raipur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 12 June.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Project Assistant in a Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) R&D in CC&BT Group, under taken in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT Naya Raipur.
Smart Agriculture for Tribes using Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on 10-point scale in B.E/B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) or M.E/ M. Tech (CSE/IT) or MCA.
- Age limit: 28 years as on the closing date of the application (Age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates)
Eligible candidates should send their latest CV to email srinu[at]iiitnr.edu.in.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the Android and iOS platforms.
- Collaborate with project team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving mobile application performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
The initial appointment will be for 6 months, which is extendable up to the duration of one year, solely based on satisfactory performance. If performance of candidate is found unsatisfactory, the position can be terminated with 1-month notice.
Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Dr. N. Srinivas Naik
Mobile No: 7331176466
Click here to view the official notification for Project Assistant (Mobile Application Developer) Under MeitY Sponsored Project at IIIT Naya Raipur.
You may also be interested in: