Applications are invited for Project Assistant/ JRF Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Pune for the year 2021. The last date of application is 5 October.
“Understanding structural and dynamic basis for adaptive targeting of dsRNAs comprising of corrupted helices by TAR RNA binding protein (TRBP)”.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Physical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / related discipline
- Preference: Candidates having hands-on research experience on protein expression and purification using bacterial expression vectors and basic knowledge of spectroscopy will be preferred.
- Age: Not more than 28 years as on last date of application.
Upto March 18, 2022 which may be extended subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
Interested candidates should send applications by email in the prescribed format only available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 05, 2021. Please mention Advt No. 65/2021 and “Project Assistant (PA) / Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” in the subject line of the email.
- PA – Rs. 19,840/- + 24% HRA per month
- JRF – Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET / GATE / DBT – JRF / any other National Level Test conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies OR equivalent scorecard.
Click here to view the official notification of Project Assistant/ JRF Under DBT Funded Project at IISER Pune.
You may also be interested in: