A Walk-in-Interview will be held at CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi on 18.12.2019 (Wednesday) at 9.00 AM for the selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects.
- Project Assistant (2)
- Project Assistant-II (2)
- Probing the Electrochemical events of organic molecules by interference-free Electrochemical surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
- Self-Calibrated and drift-free electrochemical biosensors using dual-frequency and a dual reporter approaches.
- Studies on Electrochemical preparation of p-tert butyl benzaldehyde from p-tert butyl toluene.
- Development of corrosion database- Phase II.
- Integrated Self-powered energy storage system.
- Advanced cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries towards commercialization (Desirable: Material synthesis for Lithium-ion batteries.
- For Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Physics / Materials Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) OR B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biotechnology with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).
- For Project Assistant-II: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).
- For JRF: M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics with NET/GATE (or) M.Tech. in Nanotechnology/ Materials Science/Energy with NET/GATE.
- For SRF: M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry with 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least two years of research experience (or) M.Tech. in Materials Science with 60% marks.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- pm
- Project Assistant-II: Rs. 25,000/- pm
- JRF: Rs. 31,000/- pm
- SRF: Rs. 35,000/- pm
- The Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview is 18/12/2019 (Wednesday) at 09.00 AM and the reporting Time is 08.30 AM.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the venue after 09:30 AM.
- Candidates should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of the interview.
- Final Year/Semester students awaiting results are not eligible.
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled-in application at CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi.
- The engagement is purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be.
Phone Number: 04565-241348