IISER Pune invites applications for the position of Project Assistant/JRF under a SERB funded project.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Studies on Continuous Flow Macrolactonization using Metal Catalyst towards Drugs and Natural Products.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Preference: Candidates having valid CSIR / UGC NET / or GATE score card with research experience in Organic Chemistry will be preferred.
- Not more than 28 years as on the date of Walk-in-interview.
Initially for a period of one year which may be extended further subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the subject.
- Project Assistant- Rs. 16,000/- + 30 % HRA per month.
- Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)- Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard.
Monday, June 24, 2019, at 09.30 AM at Chemistry Board Room, C-104, Ground Floor, Main Building, IISER Campus, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road – 411008.
How to Apply?
- Click here for the application form.
- At the time of the interview, applicants need to bring duly filled prescribed application form, self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and in support of information submitted in the application form and one recent passport size color photograph.
- The applicant must also bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.