Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for the project position as per the details are given below for the project under the Principal Investigator (PI) Dr.Ranjana Sodhi, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, IIT Ropar.
Title of the Project: Efficient Energy Management System for Smart Residential Networks Via Intelligent Web-Based Services.
B.Tech./ B.E./Diploma in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
15,000 per month (consolidated) + HRA
- Developing a smart home prototype and collecting various smart home load data ❏ Design, development, coding, testing and prototyping of various algorithms efficient energy management
- Analyzing and compiling results, record keeping, writing project reports
- Good working knowledge of microcontrollers like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and its peripherals, programming, IoT.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their original as well as attested degree certificates for verification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The date and time of the Walk-in-interview will be 15th July 2019 (Monday), Meeting Room, J C Bose Building, Main Campus, IIT Ropar at 10 am.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join in August 2019.
Phone Number: + 91-1881-23-0101
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org