IIT Hyderabad invites applications for the post of Project Assistant and the walk-in-interview is on September 21, 2019.
Project Assistant – |
Nature of Post
The appointment will be purely on an Adhoc basis and may be terminated at any time during the contract period by the Director, by giving one month notice.
- Graduate (B.sc/B.A./B.com/B.E./B.Tech.) or equivalent from a recognized University or statutory body.
- Diploma/PG Diploma/certificate course in software/computer Applications or equivalent from the recognized institute body.
- Those candidates who have done software/computer application related courses during graduation or postgraduation do not need to produce a certificate.
- candidate should demonstrate proficiency in using MS Word, MS powerpoint, MS Excel, etc.; basic typing skill and familiarity with official letter writing, internet, email, skype, etc.; proficiency in spoken and written English with good communication skills.
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing. Should be familiar with Academic/Administrative activities in an educational institute of repute.
- Minimum of three years’ experience acquired after obtaining the essential qualifications.
- Experience of working in a government academic institution with familiarity in-office procedures working experience in the Academic and Administrative section.
Consolidated emolument in pay Range-l (Rs. 18,000-49,000 p.m)
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test followed by an interaction. Written Test for the candidates will be conducted on 21st August 2019, 11:00 AM at C-LH-ll, Academic Block C, llT Hyderabad, Kandi, Sangareddy, Telangana- 502285. (Candidates will not be allowed to enter into exam hall after 11:00 AM).
Phone Number: (040) 2301 6033