Gurukula Kangri University or Gurukul Kangri University is a university in the city of Haridwar in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is on the bank of the Ganges about 6 km from Hardwar and about 200 km from Delhi.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for posts of Project Assistant (02) to carry out research work under the research project – “Hydrothermal Carbonization: A Novel Green Methodology for Hydrochar Production, its Applications in the Development of Sustainable Carbon Materials and Utilization in Water Treatment” by DST, Government of India, in Department of Chemistry, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar -249404.
No. of Posts
Rs.20,000/- per month + HRA
The initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to 3 years (for one position) solely based on the performance.
M.Sc. (Chemistry, Environmental Science, Biochemistry)
The candidate should be well versed in handling regular laboratory experiments. Preference also will be given to those candidates having experience/knowledge in the related research work
How to Apply?
The candidates interested in the above area of research and for the above posts may send their application typed on plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, within 15 days of the advertisement to Dr. Suhas (Principal Investigator, PI), Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar -249404 or a soft copy of all the documents (scanned and self-attested) merged as a single PDF file can also be emailed to the PI at the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 12, 2020
General Terms and Conditions:
- The positions are temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for three (03) years in one case whereas for other it is for a maximum of one (01) year, or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
- Original documents of certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. The selection will be based on the performance on the interview, academic career, and the need of the project.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated by email/phone to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- During this COVID-19 pandemic, there is fair chance that the interview will be conducted on online mode. The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof. Only selected candidate will be communicated to join as Project Assistant and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The start date of the project is preferably the next day of the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
For further details, click the link below.