G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, also known as Pantnagar University, is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the “Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University”. The University lies in the campus-town of Pantnagar in the district of Udham Singh Nagar in the state of Uttarakhand. The university is regarded as the harbinger of the Green Revolution in India.
Applications are invited for the award of Project Assistantship in the Department of Agrometeorology, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology.
Sustaining Marginal Farmers by Enhancing Farm Income under Changing Environment
No. of Posts
- Under Graduate in Science/Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture
- Desirable: Experience in data collection, data processing, statistical analysis, documentation etc. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Remote Sensing and GIS and modelling.
The appointment will be given for two months, which may be extended as per requirement.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to fill the Application form available here and should send it to Principal Investigator on his/her departmental address.
- Date of the interview is Aug 30, 2019.
- No separate interview letter will be issued for this purpose.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Attested copies of all certificated/ degree/ testimonials must be enclosed. Original should be produced at the time of interview.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- In case of non-availability of reserved category candidates, general/other category candidates may be considered.
Aug 29, 2019
Principal Investigator: Dr A.S. Nain