Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position of Project Assistant/ Project Fellow in various departments.
- Nitric Oxide Deoxygenation Reactions and Their Mechanistic Insights
- Development of an electrospray-ionization based ion-trap setup for first measurements of absolute photodetachment cross-sections of molecular anions of biological relevance Description.
- Deciphering the functional role of receptor-like kinases to modulate the symbiotic nitrogen fixation in chickpea.
- Project Assistant
- Project Fellow
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (or) equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks. Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NETJRF or GATE scorecard. Candidates having experience in organic ligands and inorganic complex synthesis, reactivity studies and work experience on UV-Visible and FT-IR instruments.
- M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry (major: Physical Chemistry) or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates having worked on plant tissue culture and plant molecular biology
- Candidates who have qualified any of the national level tests like CSIR/UGC – NET/GATE etc. with a valid score in the scorecard are eligible for remuneration of Rs. 31000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated).
- Others will be eligible for Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA per month based on their academic qualifications.
How to Apply?
Applicants should send their application by email addressed to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com attaching duly filled application form.
To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org