Applications are invited for Project Assistant (Environmental Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 March.
Applications are invited for the position of “Project Assistant” for Common Research and Technology Development Hub (CRTDH).
Qualification and Experience:
- Master degree with first class Environmental Engineering/Chemistry from reputed University.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience testing COD, DO, BOD, NH3 – N, Colour, TDS, TSS and Cr (VI), ICP-MS/OES, TOC & TNb analyser, UV- Vis Spectrophotometer etc.
- Candidate should have sufficient work experience in Quality Control Lab.
- Candidate should be knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System software and implementation of ISO/IEC 17025 system and related NABL documentation.
- Candidate should be able to work as a Technical Manager/Quality Manager in the NABL Lab
Desirable: Good oral and written communication skills with capacity to work in a team. Candidates with NABL Lab experience is desirable.
Initially SIX months. But can be extendable based on the performance
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The final selection of candidates will be decided on his / her merit and performance in the interview.
Interested candidates should email (a) cover letter stating suitability of the profile for advertised post, (b) complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience, (c) degree certificate and (d) experience certificate to email@example.com on or before March 25, 2022. The subject of the email should be CRTDH – Chemist. Selected candidates will be called for online interview. The application without above mention documents will not be considered.
Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 25,000/- to 31,000/-
Click here to view the official notification of Project Assistant (Environmental Engineering) at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: