Applications are invited for the position of Project Assistant for the following time-bound sponsored project at the National Institute of Immunology, Delhi.
Role of chromokinesin and kinesin motor proteins in driving chromosomal aberrations” funded by DBT.
Project Assistant (01)
- Passed 12th Class with extensive experience of working in a laboratory with cell culture work.
- The candidate should have experience of maintenance of the cell-culture area, preparation of cell-culture media, preparation of laboratory buffer, and other solutions.
- The candidate should have experience of cell-culture filtration and of providing assistance with other laboratory molecular biology techniques.
- The candidate should be able to record laboratory data in a systematic manner on various computer spreadsheet applications.
The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
As per minimum wage rates notified by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers to email@example.com.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selected candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/ New Delhi in favor of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to the submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The last date to apply is June 2, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Junior Research Fellows at National Institute of Immunology, Delhi [3 Vacancies]: Apply by Jun 2.