A Walk-In-Interview is scheduled to be held from 17/09/2019 (Tuesday) to 20/09/2019 (Friday) at CSIR-CIMFR Nagpur Research from 10.00 A.M onwards, for time-bound project engagement of the positions of Project Assistant Level- I & Level-II, purely on temporary and contractual basis.
Third-Party Coal Quality Monitoring Projects at different loading and uploading site of Collieries.
Project Assistant Level-I
Project Assistant Level-II
- Bachelor of Science with Chemistry OR,
- Bachelor of Science with Geology OR,
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR,
- Diploma in Mining Engineering OR,
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology OR,
- Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry OR,
- Post Graduate Master Degree with Geology.
- For Project Assistant Level-I: Rs. 15000/-
- For Project Assistant Level-II: Rs. 20000/-
- Candidate should reach on the pre-decided date, time and venue of CSIR-CIMFR and submit copies of all Certificates/Marks sheet and Original Copy of all the certificates & marks sheets are essential for verification, failing which Candidate will not be allowed for Interview.
- Selected Candidate(s) will be engaged for the period of one year initially, which may also be extended up to the completion of the project period or a maximum of five years, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates should bring their Marks sheet and Passing certificate of Matriculation/10th, as a proof of Date of Birth, Marks sheet and/or Passing Certificate of Intermediate / +2, Marks sheet and Passing Certificate of B.Sc/Diploma (Level- I ), Marks sheets & certificate M.Sc/B.E/B. Tech (for Level- II), Other Educational & Experience Certificate, as applicable and specified for another post.
Phone Number: 0712-2510390/2512900
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org