Applications are invited for Project Assistant (Civil Engineering) at IIT Roorkee for the year 2021. The last date of application is 20 December.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof. Zulfeqar Ahmad), Dept./Centre: Civil; Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Title of project: Submerged vanes for river training and sediment management in streams and their field application
- Sponsor of the project: Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways, Govt. of India
- Project position(s) and number: Project Assistant; 1
Qualifications: Diploma in Civil Engineering with two years of experience
Experimental work, field work, data entry etc.
Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
Rs. 25,000 per month plus HRA
The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is Dec 20, 2021, by 5 PM.
Principal Investigator: Zulfeqar Ahmad
You may also be interested in:
- Project Associate (Industrial & Management Engineering) at IIT Kanpur [2 Positions]: Apply by Dec 13