CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 2 (Two) positions of Project Assistant Level-II, initially for a period of one year or till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis in the project entitled “National Reference Laboratory”(GAP-0559) funded by FSSAI, New Delhi tenable at the Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, Karnataka.
Project Assistant Level- II
First-class M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry/ Food Science & Technology with good academic records. The candidates with prior Experience in the Biochemical & Analytical Techniques field will be preferred.
Rs.25000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) Consolidated per month
How to Apply?
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 18.10.2019 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Eligible candidates may send their application form and complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to The Head, Department of Food Safety & Analytical Quality Control Laboratory, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com) on or before 18.10.2019.
- To download the application form, click here.
- Applications received after the due date (18.10.2019) will be rejected.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org