Applications are invited for Project Assistant (C.S & ECE) at IIM Bangalore for the year 2021. The last date of application is 11 July 2021.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the position of Project Assistant for the Ed-tech area from qualified candidates.
The position is suitable for C.S & ECE or any other degree background and professionals with good academic credentials and technical skills. The primary responsibility of a Project Assistant is to aid in doing research & running the platforms, AWS, quick fix in solving the technical queries and support to the Project executive technical. Candidates who have worked as a Project Assistant at IIMB in the past have gone on to join competitive IT fields of reputed MNC in India and abroad.
- Candidate should be a First-Class Graduate from of a reputed university
- Should have minimum 0 to2 year experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Open EdX LMS and CMS.
- Knowledge in Dialogflow ES and CX platforms to build chatbot.
- Good understanding of AWS & to communicate with the team members
- Knowledge in H5P to create interactive content such as videos, quizzes, presentations & integration for LMS and CMS
- Good written and communication skills to coordinate with internal and external team members.
- Platform Development
- Basic understanding of Android App development.
- Knowledge in Google collaboration tools to work together.
- Good understanding in using xAPI tools
- Understanding addressing and resolving of open EdX technical queries & IIMBx support queries.
- Documentation of the EdTech team and process development
- Create chatbot for various courses and creating expert systems.
- Generate chatbot analytics, video documentation for FAQ’s
- Work together with a technical team member from the Devops team in providing the required details from IIMBx.
- Working with the Quick site, AWS features to generate the required data.
- Monitoring the health of the AWS account and communicating to the Devops team to take action.
- Recognize AI trends from the data collection (Blogs, Articles).
- Creating Google Analytics reports on Data studio to be shared with the team every month.
- Automate the ticketing system using various features available in Freshdesk & keep track of the tickets and assign them to the respective team member to resolve them.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting this page.
Closing date for applications is July 11, 2021 Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
You may also be interested in: