The National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) invites applications from qualified candidates for various projects funded by Centre of Excellence for Disability Studies (CeDS).
The National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) is an institute devoted to the education and rehabilitation of individuals with speech-language and hearing impairments located in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city in the Indian state of Kerala.
- Bachelor of Science in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Should have a valid RCI registration.
- Knowledge in reading and writing Malayalam Language is required.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply via email to email@example.com or regular postal mail with detailed bio-data and a passport size photograph, indicating email ID and mobile phone number along with the application super-scribing the name of the position with subject line application for the post of “Project Assistant-CI Project”.
- Certificate copies should NOT be enclosed at the time of application. If called for an interview, bring self-attested copies along with originals or, in case of online interviews, email scanned images at that time.
- Mobile Phone number and valid Email ID are necessary. All communication will be through SMS and Email. No communication via postal mail.
- Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘NISH220505/Project Assistant- CeDS Project” on or before 11th April 2022, 5 pm.
April 11, 2022