Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant at the Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) is an institution of higher education established by an Act of Parliament in 2009. The University aims at the fashioning of an enlightened society founded on a relentless pursuit of excellence through innovation in the teaching-learning process, interdisciplinary studies, and research.
Title of the Project
Crop Residue Burning in India – Sensitizing Farmers about Legal and Policy Perspectives.
Any degree with minimum 55% marks.
Applicants with degree in Law shall be given preference. However, the applicants belonging to other disciplines may respond, but the decision of the Selection Committee is final. Candidates shall possess proficiency in translating English and Tamil.
Applicant’s age not exceeds 30 years on the date of advertisement.
Project Assistant: Rs. 16,000/- per month (consolidated).
Duration of Project
Nature of Appointment
The appointment shall be purely on temporary basis as stipulated by the existing rules of the UGC and CUTN, Tiruvarur. The appointment shall be coterminous with the duration of the project/earlier and can be terminated at anytime without assigning any reason.
How to Apply?
- Applicants with suitable qualifications may submit the detailed resume along with the covering letter, self-attested copies of all documents, certificates, and degree and mark statements, reprints of research publications(if any) to the mail Id: email@example.com.
- The mail shall contain the caption ‘Application for Project Assistant’ and should reach the undersigned by 27th September 2021 at 5.00 pm. The eligible candidates will be called for an interview after a thorough scrutiny of applications.
- The shortlisted candidates for the interview will be informed through e-mail. The mode and instructions for the interview will be informed later. Candidates shall bring with them all the original certificates and relevant documents at the time of the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Note: All communication shall be through E-mail.
- Last Date for Submitting Application: 27th September 2021
- Date and Time of Interview: 12th October 2021
DR.S.K.BALASHANMUGAM (PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR)
Department of Law
School of Legal Studies
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Neelakudi Campus, Kankalancherry Post,
Tiruvarur – 610005, Tamil Nadu.
Mobile No. 9444439367
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org