Applications are invited for Project Assistant and Associate Under ESIC Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 December.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy, under the principal investigator Dr. Senthilkumar R (Department of Civil Engineering), in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli15, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project: Structural Audit of ESIS/ESIC buildings in Karnataka State
- Funding Agency for the Project specimen: ESIC Karnataka
- Project Assistant: B.Tech / B.E. in Civil Engineering. Experience in NDT tests, Drafting, Analysis and Design Softwares (CADD, STAAD Pro, ETABS) is desirable
- Project Associate: M.Tech./ M.E. in Structural Engineering with B.Tech / B.E. in Civil Engineering. Experience in NDT tests, Drafting, Analysis and Design Softwares (CADD, STAAD Pro, ETABS) is desirable
- Age: Preferably less than 30 years for both positions.
Carryout NDT Tests on site, Conducting Lab Tests, Drafting, Analysis and Design of Structures and Report Preparation.
Duly filled in prescribed application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to sknittprojects[at]gmail.com on or before 18.12.2021, 05.30 PM.
The shortlisted candidates for the interview will be informed through their email id/Mobile No only and no separate call letter will be issued for the same. The online interview will be held on 22.12.2021 from 10.00 AM onwards through the CISCO-WebEx platform
- Project Assistant – Rs. 15,000 per month
- Project Associate – Rs. 20,000 per month
Click here to view the official notification of Project Assistant and Associate Under ESIC Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
You may also be interested in: