Applications are invited from Indian citizens for appointment as Programme / Research Associate. Appointments shall be on ad hoc/temporary and contractual basis on a fixed monthly stipend. The appointment is initially for one year, but extendable for another year based on performance and the requirement of the Institute.
As this is a rolling advertisement there is no last date of receipt of applications and the applications would be processed as per the needs of the Institute.
Number of Post: 4
Above 22 years as on last date of submission of application.
Fixed Stipend: INR 25,000/month.
Qualifications & Experience:
MBA or an equivalent Master’s degree with excellent communication; having one year experience in academics is preferable.
- Candidates without the requisite experience mentioned above, may be considered on merit.
- Candidates who have worked earlier in a academic/research/industry /training institute of national/international repute may be given preference for engagement subject to their suitability.
- No TA/DA or any other allowance will be paid by the Institute to the candidates for attending the selection process/interview at the Institute.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- A good knowledge in Ms- Office with other computer related tasks is essential.
Programme / Research Associate are expected to assist the Admission / Programme Officer for Admissions related work. Also responsible for coordinating with programme offices for other assigned work.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested send a scanned copy of their filled & signed application in the prescribed Format, to the following e-mail id: email@example.com
Click here to download the prescribed format.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak,
M.D University Campus,
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details on the same, click here.