About the programme
The ‘public policy’ of a nation is boundless and poses complexities to business purpose, planning and predictability. Be it an established firm and sector, a startup enterprise in the digital economy, or a social impact venture aspiring to make a world of difference, sound understanding and perspective is imperative to lead and steer entities through the labyrinthine framework of policies.
This programme is designed to bring together and present experiences, approaches and solutions on select policies relevant to management in the Indian context.
Broad cross-cutting themes and approaches of the programme include:
- Engaging with Policies & Politics
- Public Infrastructure, Projects and Competitiveness
- Social and Community Impact ventures
- Evaluating inclusiveness and Governance
- Data and Analytics
- Law, Legislation and Regulation
Some illustrative sector-specific and case discussions shall include:
- Public Health
- Smart Cities
- May also consider stated interest of enrolled participants
Who should attend?
Directors; CEOs/CXOs; Executives helming Policy, Government, Legal and Regulatory divisions at corporations or social/institutional foundations; Experienced entrepreneurs; and Venture Investors.
- Skills to navigate ‘policy in practice’;
- Ethos of policies and perspective building;
- Approaches to address policy challenges and concerns; and
- Leading self and enterprises through the Indian public policy landscape.
Faculty of IIM Bangalore shall lead 75-minute sessions on select themes, with interactive lectures, case studies, group interactions and discussions, and may involve invited resource persons. An extended evening interaction with a ‘Policy leader’ shall also be one of the highlights.
INR 1,00,500/- Residential and INR 90,000/- Non -Residential (+ Applicable GST) per person for participants from India and its equivalent in US Dollars for participants from other countries.
Early Bird Discount: Nominations received with payments on or before 06-Jan-20 will be entitled to an early bird Discount of 10%.
- Early Bird Fee (Residential) INR 90,450/-(+ Applicable GST)
- Early Bird Fee (Non-Residential) INR 81,000/-(+ Applicable GST)
- Start Date: 27 Jan 2020
- End Date: 29 Jan 2020
- Early Bird Discount Date: 06 Jan 2020
- Last date for registration: 17 Jan 2020