Programme on The Challenges of Strengthening Green Technology Entrepreneurship at MNIT Jaipur [Jan 6-17]: Register by Dec 10
The Faculty Development Programme (FDP) is aimed to develop entrepreneurship skills in science and technology professionals so that they can guide and encourage young research persons to adopt entrepreneurship as a career.
The FDP would enhance the knowledge of faculty members/teachers through diverse training methods which include entrepreneurship development, communication and interpersonal skills, creativity, problem solving., etc. The training methodology includes classroom lectures, group discussions, case studies and field visits.
- To create an understanding of the importance of entrepreneurship.
- To develop faculty members with an entrepreneurial and professional mindset.
- To equip the faculty members with diverse training skills for providing training to students and entrepreneurs.
- To guide students/ entrepreneurs about the techniques of proposal preparation for feasible and viable projects.
- Last date of receiving applications: 10th December 2019.
- The shortlisted candidates would be communicated by 15th December 2019 through email.
- Last date for the confirmation and commitment of the applicants to attend the program (Caution money deposit): 20th December 2019.
Who can attend?
Faculties from Universities/ Engineering/ Management/ Science Colleges/ Institutes who wish to become the motivators, trainers and facilitators of entrepreneurship. A total of 20-25 participants will be shortlisted on a First-Come-First-Served basis.
How to apply?
Interested applicants need to apply in the prescribed format which must be duly endorsed by the head of department/ Principal or equivalent of the institution/ University, College/Department, etc. The scanned copy of the registration form may be sent through E-mail to the Program Convener (vsr.chem[at]mnit.ac.in). The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail.
Shortlisted applicants need to deposit a demand draft of Rs. 2000/- as caution money (Refundable) in the favor of “REGISTRAR, MNIT JAIPUR” payable at Jaipur as an advance towards confirmation and commitment of the applicants to attend the program to the address.
Dr. V. Subbaramaiah
Email Id: vsr.chem[at]mnit.ac.in
Mobile No: 9549650141
For more details, click here.
About the Author