The 3D printing is a process of making product directly from 3D CAD model data, usually layer upon layer, as opposed to subtractive manufacturing, such as traditional manufacturing. Manufacturing of highly complex geometry can be produced directly via 3D printing. The participants will learn through lectures and interaction session with experts on 3D modelling and printing of product.
The goal of this course is to provide the participants with an opportunity to conceive design and implement products quickly and effectively using the 3D Printing technology. This course is also focused to explore interdisciplinary applications of 3D printing, challenges and research issues in current scenario.
The course is designed to impart knowledge and skills related to 3D printing technologies, selection of material and equipment and develop a product using this technique in Industry 4.0 environment.
- Introduction of 3D printing process, Classification and Advantages
- CAD for Additive Manufacturing
- Additive Manufacturing Techniques
- Selection of materials and their properties for 3D printing
- Post Processing: Requirement and Techniques
- Inspection and testing of product quality
- Registration before 15th January 2020
- Communication of acceptance 17th January 2020
- ATAL dates 03rd- 07th February 2020
- Online registration can be carried out via this page.
- Submit scanned copy of the registration form to confirm the participation on/or before 15th January 2020 on email: gpsinghcuj[at]gmail.com.
Dr. Gajendra Prasad Singh
Mobile: 7903646516, 9470966245