The Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (SPRERI) is a private non-profit research institution located in Anand, Gujarat, India. It primarily focuses on renewable energy production from solar energy, microorganism, biomass and various types of wastes.
It was established at Gujarat in January 1979 by a group of philanthropists and visionary led by late Dr. H.M. Patel and Late Shri Nanubhai Amin. It is a non-profit autonomous organization registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860.
Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute, Gujarat invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Programme Officer.
- Develop and contribute to research activities related to renewable energy and energy management in the village/agriculture, such as innovation, scaling up renewable energy, impacts on livelihood, etc.
- Contribute to field projects/activities on renewable energy promotion and improved energy access.
- Assist in organizing workshops/meetings, preparing background documents and other relevant documents for wider dissemination.
- Contribute to project-related activities ongoing in the Extension division, as well as meeting technical and financial reporting requirements for projects.
- Supporting and/or leading the design of impact evaluations
- Engaging and/or leading field-based data collection
- Formatting and presenting data for various reports, including background notes, technical reports, and presentation
Masters in Mechanical, Chemical or Environment engineering /Agriculture/Renewable energy, Postgraduates with some field-level experience 1-3 years in handling societal projects.
35,000/- p.m (fixed) as per DST norms
How to Apply?
An interested candidate should send his/her curriculum vitae including contact information of two references and application form (download from website www.spreri.org/jobopening) at email@example.com, with the subject line as “Application for Post Program Officer (Extn).”
To download the application form, click here. The last date to apply is September 15, 2019.
Phone Number: 091 2692 231332, 235011
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org