TISS Mumbai invites applications for Programme Manager, Saksham Pravaah for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 10 June 2021.
Qualifications: Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health)/ M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology).
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years of working experience at managerial level in the related field of TB counselling services or HIV/AIDS counselling or Public health and other related fields.
- Ability to strategize and implement the programme to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Good Analytical and Presentation Skill.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
- Willingness to travel extensively within states assigned.
- High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently.
- Plan and implement the Saksham programme in the assigned state.
- Overall responsible for meeting programme targets at the state level.
- Liaison and coordinate with State TB office for the effective implementation of TB counselling services initiated by Saksham.
- Regular liaison and coordinate with the State TB Programme staff for the implementation of TB counselling services.
- Undertake mentoring and monitoring of counsellors appointed by Saksham for programme services. Assist in developing training needs and manuals as per the programme requirement.
- Plan and implement supportive supervision for TB Counsellors appointed by Saksham.
- Monitor programme services in the field for targets and deliverables as per the plan.
- Coordinate and work together with district Programme officers for data collation and periodic assessments.
- Oversee the bills, attendance and other documentation submitted by the counsellors.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Sr. Programme Manager, Saksham.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs. 80,000 per month.
Last Date for application: 10 June 2021.
For official notification, click here.
You may also be interested in:
- Academic Associate (Organizational Behaviour) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by May 31
- Project Officer (Humanities and Social Sciences) at IIT Jammu: Apply by June 6
- Counsellor (Female-Full Time) on Contract at IISER Tirupati: Apply by June 10