Training Programme on Management, Governance & Business Development in FPOs at NIRDPR, Hyderabad [Jan 27-31]: Registration Open
About the Organiser
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
About the Programme
The Training Programme on Management, Governance & Business Development in FPOs is organised by NIRDPR, Hyderabad from Jan 27-31, 2020.
The Advanced Training Program on FPOs endeavours to equip the trainees to diagnose the problems and challenges of the FPOs located at various stages of growth and provide much needed technical and strategic guidance for sustainability.
- To impart skills on Business Plan Development
- To create awareness to the participants on different Business opportunities and market linkages
- To create awareness on legal compliances of FPOs
Who can Attend?
- Functionaries & Promoters of FPOs
- Non-profit NGOs working with primary producer collectives
- Resource Institutions of SFAC
- Producer organization promoting Institutions (POPI)/ CBOs
- Resource Support Organizations (RSO) – Livelihoods Projects of various states
- Line Functionaries of State Departments of Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries
The trainees are expected to have basic understanding on FPOs and need advanced technical competencies to mentor the FPOs for the next stage of growth.
Benefits of Training
- Will be able to provide strategic direction to already formed as well as upcoming FPOs in terms of their financial goals and farmer centric Agro services
- Are skilled to mentor and technically support the FPOs to develop their business plans and guide in strategic linkages with Banks and Agri Business companies
- Are skilled to develop value chain development plans for their trainee FPO team members
- Will be skilled to operationally and financially sustain the FPOs on long run
How to Register?
Interested applicants can send their nomination to
Dr. Ch. Radhika Rani
Associate Professor & Head
Centre for Agrarian Studies;
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (NIRD &PR)
Hyderabad -500 030
Contact 040- 24008515(0); 9959968602
For more details, click here.
About the Author