IIT Kharagpur is organizing the Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) on Human Resources Management: Emerging Issues and Future Challenges during Oct 30-Nov 5.
About the Programme:
The present course is designed to impart knowledge of Human Resource Planning and Management to the participants with the following objectives:
- Educate and familiarize the participants with the advanced theories and models of Human resource planning and management.
- To make them update in the latest developments in the field of human resource development and management.
- Train them to be well-versed with the use and applicability of various tools and
techniques of HR Audits and its implementations.
- To enrich their knowledge with the experience of both theories and practice of HRP, HRD, and HRM with an Indian perspective for nurturing the future manager in academics to meet any challenges of tomorrow’s industry/organizations.
Who Should Participate?
Academicians (Student, Teachers, and Researchers), Industry managers, Corporate HR Practitioners, Trainers, Employee counselors, and OD Consultants.
- Introduction to Strategic Human Resource Planning.
- Career Planning and Management.
- Recruitment, Selection & Placement Training & Development.
- Career Advancement and Succession Planning.
- Employee Retention- Competency Mapping and Feedback.
- Performance Management System- HR Audit.
- Labour Relations and Work-Life Balance.
- Job Design- HR Audit &HR Score Card.
- Employee Assistance Programme- Talent Management.
- Knowledge Creation & Knowledge Management.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Organization Change & Development.
- International HRM- Cross-cultural issues.
- Leadership in HRM.
- HRM in VUCA HRM environment.
- Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain in HRM.
- Nil for AICTE-QIP sponsored participants.
- For Industry: Rs. 20,000.
- For the Outside student: Rs. 10000.
- South Asian Countries/low-income countries: Rs.15000.
- For Developed Countries: USD 500 (GST 18% per self-financed/sponsored candidate).
Accommodation will be provided to the AICTE-QIP sponsored participants at the campus Guest house. For other participants, the same will be provided on a chargeable basis as per rule.
All AICET-QIP sponsored participants need to deposit Rs. 1000/- in form of DD (Refundable) to the Coordinator of the course.
Click here to apply online.
The last date for the application is October 15, 2019.
Phone: +91-3222-282347; 9434703900