The basic premise of gamification is that it uses game mechanics for non-game applications. It employs the use of game elements to leverage a participant’s sense of challenge, competition, and reward to educate, change attitude or behaviour and inspire action.
Since 2010, over 350 companies have launched major gamification projects. These include consumer brands like MLB, Adobe, NBC, Walgreens, Ford, Southwest, eBay, Panera, and more. In 2014, more than 70% of Global 2000 organizations have at least one gamified application, driving 50% of all innovation.
Gamification is a trending tool to grow skills, behavioural design patterns, and solve problems that facilitate innovation. Gamification is currently being applied to customer engagement, employee performance, training and education, innovation management, personal development, sustainability, health and wellness – and the list continues to grow.
The primary objective of this FDP is to provide hands-on experience in using game-design elements and game principles to equip the participants to gamify their learning environments (trainings, workplaces, classrooms etc), thereby enhancing the process of learning and development.
After attending this program, faculty members will be
- Equipped with 25 proven techniques to gamify their learning environments.
- Adept in using Octalysis gamification model and various game elements to enhance learning outputs.
- Employ concepts of gamification to promote active learning experiences.
Who should Register
- A faculty member looking forward to bring excitement in the class room environment.
- A training professional looking forward to enhance the learning process.
- Corporate Executives/FIR managers who want to create an engaging workplace.
- A research scholar wanting to include gamified system for research.
- A professional willing to upgrade and escalate to the new learning.
- An entrepreneur looking for innovative engagement tools for higher profits.
- Anyone with a basic flair for creativity, aggregation and exploration can join in.
How to Register
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry Executives: 6000 INR
Academicians: 4500 INR
Research Scholars: 3500 INR
Registration fee includes Programme Kit, Lunch & Refreshment and Content Hand-Outs.