IIM Nagpur invites job applications for Programme Executive post for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 12 Jan 2021.
- End to end coordination of programmes assigned which includes planning, promotion (if needed), scheduling, execution & account closure.
- Supporting preparation of proposals as per client requirements and following up till conversion to programme.
- Coordinate with Programme Director and faculty of the each programme for scheduling, reading materials and other academic related support before and during the programme.
- Regular follow up with partner agencies in terms of update on nominations, acceptance letters, confirmation and ensuring smooth delivery of programmes through online platforms.
- Smooth interaction/ coordination with internal departments like stores & purchase, accounts, communication, admin etc… to ensure relevant support for programme delivery.
- Payment process from invoice stage till realization from participants (OEPs & FDPs) / Clients (CEPs) / Partner(s) (BLPs)
- Facilities booking – Classrooms, Participants (including visiting faculty) stay, food & refreshments. Inauguration and Valediction arrangements.
- Logistics – case procurement, programme kit, travel for participants & (visiting) faculty, Group Photo, Meals & refreshments, special dinner, field visit etc…
- Budget preparation and approval
- Ensuring the best environment for both faculty and participants though out the programme duration of inside and outside class for best outcome.
- Inauguration & Valediction including feedback collection.
- Feedback collation and sharing with Programme Director(s) and faculty.
- Payments to visiting faculty and other vendors against invoices received.
- Alumni registration and activating the status.
- Preparing expenses statement and close the work order / programme account as per the policy and distribute remuneration to faculty.
- Closing the programme folder in all aspects and archiving it for future reference.
Qualification, & Requirements:
- Post-Graduation in any discipline is a must with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university/ Institute or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Multitasking and proficiency in computer operations like Excel (especially excel), database Management MS windows & MS Office is must.
- Be a self-starter and take initiative, follow-up and drive activity. The candidate applying for the above position must be a citizen of India.
Post qualification experience in Academic Administration, Executive Education space, project coordination / hospitality industry is preferred. Experience from an institute of national repute like IIMs, IITs or similar institutes will be added advantage.
- Excellent use of MS – Office tools such as MS- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other productivity tools is essential.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills & multitasking abilities and ability to interact with senior leadership.
- The candidate may be tested on the computer skills as required for the position during the interview process.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with multiple stake-holders not limited to Faculty members, internal departments, client organizations, participants / executives from corporate, govt & PSUs and vendors.
- Should be confident & self-motivated, should have a capability of being a team player and resourceful in managing challenges.
Age: Min. 28 years as on the last date of application.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered are advised to Apply online only on IIM Nagpur website latest by5:00 PM of 12th January 2021.