About the Programme
Deep learning has in recent years attracted a lot of attention in both academia and industries, as it has been proved to be very useful in a wide range of domains, ranging from Big data Analytics, computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition to game playing.
Deep Learning algorithms have great potential for research in the automated extraction of complex data representations. Deep Learning algorithms can develop a layered, and hierarchical architecture of learning and representing data. Deep Learning in Big Data Analytics has become a high-focus of data science.
Big Data has now become important as several organizations are collecting massive amount of domain-specific information that can be used to solve problems related to national intelligence, cyber security, fraud detection, marketing, and medical informatics. Deep Learning in Big Data allows extraction of high-level, complex abstractions as data representations through a hierarchical learning process.
A key benefit of Deep Learning is Big Data analysis that it can learn from massive amount of unsupervised data. This makes it a valuable tool for Big Data Analytics where huge amount of raw data are uncategorized. Big Data presents significant challenges to deep learning, including large scale, heterogeneity, noisy labels, and non-stationary distribution, among many others.
- Data Analytics
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Artificial Neural networks
- Deep learning in Big data Analytics
- Basics of Text processing using Naive Bayes
- Deep Learning and Cross-Media Methods for Big Data Representation
- Emerging trends in biometric recognition
- Large-scale multimodal data acquisition techniques
- Deep learning methods for applications in object detection and identification, object tracking, human action recognition, cross-modal and multimodal data analysis
- High performance Computing systems for applications in Finance, Autonomous driving, Healthcare and recommendation
- Hyperspectral data analysis and intelligent systems.
Faculty members and researchers of AICTE approved Colleges and delegates from Industries are eligible to attend this programme.
- Last date for registration: 05.12.2020
- Intimation of selection: 09.12.2020
- Confirmation by participants: 11.12.2020
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Participants can participate in any one of the three slots
- The number of participants is limited to 100 and the participants will be selected on First come First serve basis.
Certificate will be issued to the participants who attend all the sessions and qualify in the test to be conducted at the end of the programme.
Call: 9940894402, 9787390117.