IIM Bangalore’s Programme on Challenges of Managing Inclusive Finance in India [Nov 11-15]: Register by Nov 1
About the Organiser
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public management school and an Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad. It mainly offers Post Graduate, Doctoral and executive training programmes.
About the Programme
The programme targets to enhance competence in the field of inclusive finance in stakeholder institutions such as Microfinance firms, small finance banks, commercial banks, co-operative banks and regulators. The objective of the programme is to provide high-level Management and Leadership training to those shaping the microfinance industry on topics of practical relevance.
The programme would cover issues pertaining to the larger ecosystem of inclusive finance in India and its changing contours. It will also cover the following aspects:
- Growth opportunities and managing growth
- Risk management in financial institutions
- Dealing with external shocks
- Understanding the consumer ecosystem
- Understanding the emerging technological solutions and digital finance
The programme will largely be based on real-life cases and analysis. In addition, there would be a series of eminent speakers from the domain of regulation, rating, credit bureau and investments interacting the participants.
Benefits of the Programme
- Understanding of the policy/regulatory ecosystem
- Deep insights into customer behaviour and customer profiling
- Insights into the political system and external threats
- Risk profiling and management (both at the customer level as well as the portfolio level)
- Product design and delivery mechanisms
- Institutional forms and emerging opportunities
Who should Attend?
Policymakers and regulators of the microfinance industry, COOs/CFOs/Department heads/ Board Members of leading microfinance institutions, SFBs, senior officials of Bank, SROs, DFS (GoI), RBI, NABARD, SIDBI.
- INR 1,17,500/- Residential (+ Applicable GST) per person for participants from India and its equivalent in US Dollars for participants from other countries.
- Early Bird Fee (Residential) INR 1,05,750/-(+ Applicable GST)
How to Apply?
Interested participants can apply for the programme through this link.
Nov 1, 2019
For more details, click here.
About the Author