Applications are invited for one post of “Programme Academic Coordinator” to be filled on contract basis till 31st March 2022, which may be extended based on performance, review and need of the project.
The candidate should have a Master’s degree with minimum of 55% of aggregate marks in Education, Social sciences, Social work, Development studies, Management or in equivalent field/discipline plus minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
Skills and competencies required:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi
- Impactful command on internal and external communication
- Command over computer skills and digital communication
- Capacity to work with students and faculties.
- The person will be responsible for administrative coordination of all the short term programmes
- The person will be responsible to coordinate the programme from announcement to declaration of results
- The person will able to collate the information across platforms such as TISSx (MOOC) platform and others
- Responsible for finalisation of results of programmes
- The person should have a good knowledge of spreadsheets for basic analysis
- The person will be expected to pursue a constructive interface with institute’s academic administration for all matters pertaining to programmes, clearing payments of honoraria etc
- The person will be responsible to draft emails and take minutes of meetings as per the requirement
- The person should have ability to use social media platform proactively for updating required information on websites and other social media platforms
- The person will be expected to do the marketing of the programmes on various platforms.
- Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
- Candidates are required to take a print of the acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
- Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for the online interview to be held between the last week of March 2021.
The application fee of Rs 1000/- to be paid online. The SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay fees of Rs. 250/- if they attach the required certificate to the online application form. The women candidates are waived from the payment of application fees.
The gross monthly remuneration for the position will be Rs. 45,000 to 50,000. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history of the selected candidate.
The Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education (CETE) (formerly CEIAR) is an Independent Centre at TISS Mumbai which was established in 2015 to engage with and promote innovation in school curriculum, teacher education and higher education curriculum and pedagogy.
The Centre incubates and promotes innovations that address the needs of India education to raise quality and standards and relevant to the developing world, and the innovative use of new technologies and media. The Centre is actively engaged in research, development, teaching, field action/action research and advocacy and offers opportunities for national and international collaboration, innovation and excellence in teaching and research.
The Centre offers MA Education, BEd MEd (Integrated, NCTE recognised) and MPhil and PhD in Education. It also offers short term, blended and online courses and programmes: The Reflective Teaching with ICT for inservice teachers and teacher educators and the Post Graduate Certificate in Education Perspectives and Research for Teacher Educators and Administrators.