TISS and The Communiqué initiative to provide development sector professionals a work-based, results-oriented skill-set in presentation and public speaking skills.
While good public speaking skills can open doors, poor ones can close them. The good news is that speaking in public is a learnable skill! Becoming an effective presenter and public speaker is about understanding your audience, preparing your content, delivering confidently, and controlling the environment. Using tried and tested principles on the effective use of ice breakers, visuals, story-telling, body language, and voice modulation, the module facilitates participants to become more confident and able communicators.
- Learn strategies to become a better public speaker.
- Know what goes into the presentation checklist.
- Explore the impact of body language and voice modulation whilst presenting.
- Learn how to use visuals in presentations.
- Become familiar with the 5 presentation structures.
Learning is through discussions, videos, presentations by participants, and live feedback sessions.
- Development sector professionals whose jobs demand effective presentation and public speaking skills.
- TISS Masters and PhD students in preparation for their careers.
- Rs. 5,000 + 18% GST per participant.
- Includes workshop material, lunch and tea/coffee; does not include participant’s accommodation and transport.
Download and fill the Application Form and send it to email@example.com by Thursday, 16 August, 2018.
For any further queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org