Being a manager means facing challenges. A person, thorough with the subject knowledge and inspired enough to apply it diligently, will be able to pull through the difficulties: given that the challenges belong to known perspectives. A little tweak though could make those challenges seem impossible to surpass. This is precisely the moment for creative thinking to chip in.
A task may look too constrained to be solved. Creative thinking has the ability to take on these constraints as challenges and turn them inspiring to find solutions.
The objectives of the program are:
- To understand the role of creativity to appreciate and overcome managerial challenges
- To evolve a systematic approach that can consistently boost individual as well as organizational performance
- To understand the logic of looking at problems from different perspectives
- To exchange experiences and ideas on creative thinking.
- To make better decisions based on this new perspective that expands the thinking horizon.
- Understanding the Challenges that managers face
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Challenges from the Uncertain Environment
- Creativity the concept
- Barriers to Creative Thinking
- How to be a creative Thinker
- Multi-Criteria Decision Making
- Exercises for understanding and enhancing creativity
- The program would be interactive in nature, and the participants would be encouraged to actively take part in learning through case analyses, discussions, active participation in exercises, etc.Following are the different modes of learning:
- Case preparation, analysis, and discussions
- Simulation and Management Decision Exercises.
Who should attend
This program is aimed at the Executives and middle-level managers in the private sector, public sector organizations, working in different areas such as HR, Planning, Marketing,
Manufacturing, and Service sector. Officers of various departments of state and central government would also benefit from this programme.
The program fee for the residential participant is @ `70,000/- plus GST @ 18% or as applicable as per the Govt. of India guidelines. The fee includes the cost of boarding and lodging, tuition, course material, use of the Institute Library, Computer Center, and other infrastructural facilities, etc.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
Phone Number: (0522) 6696282-3
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.