About the Program
Concrete is the second most used material in the world next to water and is a fundamental resource for society and economic development. Concrete has been going through tremendous dynamics to cope with the challenges posed by the construction industries each time. New technologies are being adopted to handle concrete easily, gain control and predictability to evolve a durable and environmentally friendly cost effective solution.
Modern concretes, despite the popular prejudice of apparent simplicity on the contrary are truly high-tech materials. We can produce concretes for virtually any purpose. However, our ability to produce advanced concretes, with controlled rheological properties, higher compressive strength, tensile strength, high toughness and excellent longterm durability, depends on our understanding of the fundamental mechanisms governing the chemical and mechanical properties of the concrete, and our ability to manipulate the microstructure (and even sometimes the nanostructure) of the material.
- Advances in concrete making materials
- Deterioration Mechanism in concrete
- Non-Destructive Evaluation of Concrete
- Microstructure characteristics of concrete
- Special Concretes
- Energy efficient and reduction of Carbon Footprint
- Life Cycle Assessment of Materials
- Sustainable Construction and Technologies
- Faculty: Rs. 500 Rs. 1000
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 200 Rs. 500
- The number of participants for this program is approximately 50.
How to apply?
Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the scanned copy of the filled in registration form (attached with this mail/ brochure) by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd March, 2020 along with the requisite Registration Fee.
Prof. P. Rathish Kumar (CED & TLC)
Mobile No: 8332969250,
Prof. G. Rajesh Kumar (CED & TLC)
Mobile No: 9849764752,
Dr. S. Venkateswara Rao (CED)
Mobile No: 8332969253,