Program on Computational Intelligence, Robotics & Real-World Applications at Gauhati University [Mar 12-16]: Register by Mar 2
About the Program
The objective of the Faculty Development program (FDP) is to facilitate the generation of refreshing ideas in related domains. It also intends to provide directions to the research and academic careers of faculty members and research scholars in emerging areas of computer vision and human machine interaction (HMI).
The FDP is intended to catalyze the mindsets of the participants with the knowledge of the resource persons and interactions that shall take place during the programme. The overview of the course can be summarised as below:
- Introduction to Computer vision
- Introduction to Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Computer vision
- Hands-on session to introduce tools like OpenCV and Python for Computer Vision, Robotics and Machine Learning.
Who can attend?
The program is open to people from Industry, faculty members, research scholars and Post Graduate students of technical institutions, engineering colleges, universities and other recognized institutions.
- Last date of submission of application: 02/03/2020 (up to 4:00 PM)
- Declaration of selection of candidates (Provisional): 02/03/2020 (after 5:30 PM)
- Last Date of Confirmation and payment: 05/03/2020 (up to 12.00 PM)
- Publication of final list: 05/03/2020
- G U faculty members: (Excluding ECE, BET, IT and Apl. Sc. Department): Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty members from other Institutes: Rs. 2000/-
- Industry persons: Rs. 3000/-
- G. U. students: Rs. 500/-
- Students outside of G.U.: Rs. 1000/
- Interested one can register via this page.
For more details, click here.
About the Author