Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a field in Artificial Intelligence enabling computers to understand natural (human) language. Natural language is difficult to handle especially when we have sarcasm, slang, different dialects, and flexible rules. Over the last few years, NLP algorithms have taken great strides. NLP applications include sentiment analysis, language translation, automatic tagging, text summarization etc.
The program is designed to provide theoretical and practical knowledge of state-of-the-art NLP applications through hands-on sessions on traditional and deep learning algorithms using appropriate packages such as NLTK, Spacy, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow/Keras etc.
Primary objectives of the MDP are:
- Introduce Natural Language Processing (text data) and its applications.
- Learn the pre-processing steps and text representation for Feature Engineering.
- Learn how to handle large documents (big data).
- Learn Bag-of-words, TF-IDF Vectorization, N-Grams, Word Embeddings – One-hot, frequency based, co-occurrence; prediction based.
- Learn to build pipelines for NLP processing.
- Learn deep learning — Convolution Neural Network (CNN) and Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) – LSTM and GRU.
- Understand Word2Vec (CBOW and Skip-gram) and GloVe.
- Implement NLP Applications using state-of-the art techniques:
- Learn latest deep learning trends for NLP.
Who can attend?
Working professionals, academicians and students with basic knowledge of machine learning and exposure to any programming language, preferably Python.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning
- Working knowledge of Python
- Laptop and charger; Pen drive
- The registration fees is Rs. 9,500 + 18% GST
- Registration form can be filled online from the website.
- Last date for registration and payment: November 16, 2019.
For any queries, contact
- Phone: +91 80 2699 3822/ +91 9886100663/ +91 9977999446
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org