The Department of Electronics and Communication, University of Allahabad is organizing an Online Training Program on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning, and Administration from August 4 to 10, 2020.
This online training program is primarily designed for the academic fraternity of the University of Allahabad and its constituent Colleges facing difficulties in doing work from home in this pandemic situation due to COVID-19.
The University of Allahabad is a public central university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It has been accredited ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. Established on 23 September 1887, it is the fourth oldest modern university in India.
The program aims to enable academic fraternity to efficiently perform teaching and administrative work from home. The program will go through hands-on training on the following ICT tools.
- Google Drive, Google Docs, Digital Signature, Google Group
- Google Forms, Google Quiz & Add-ons
- Google Classroom, Free Plane
- OBS Studio, OpenShot, HandBrake
- Google Sites, Google Blogs
After completion of the program the participants will be able to do the followings efficiently:
- Create, share and manage documents on cloud
- Create an e-mail group
- Create a quiz and send score and certificates to students
- Manage the classroom virtually along with grade sheet generation
- Record videos, edit & and post it on YouTube
- Represent ideas and concepts through mind mapping
- Create a personal site and blog.
Registration for the training program is free of cost. Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is August 1, 2020.
Confirmation of participation will be communicated through e-mail.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Training Program on ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning & Administration by University of Allahabad
You might also be interested in Online Program on Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Safety by VIT, Chennai [Aug 22-23]: Register by Aug 14.