The Electronics and ICT Academy, National Institute of Technology Patna, is organizing an Online Certificate Program on Digital Tools for Writing, Authoring & Reviewing Manuscripts from July 12 to 23, 2021.
The course gives insight into the importance of digital tools and how they will use in writing and reviewing manuscripts
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- Technical Writing and Research Methodology:
- Language support tools- Grammarly, Draft
- Introduction to Typesetting in Latex;
- Writing manuscript in Latex- working with figures, tables
- Reviewing manuscripts; Responding to reviewer’s comment
- Mastering Language – Spoken & written; communication skills
- Bibliography management, Mendeley, JabRef
- Online tools- CV, Sharelatex, OverLeaf, Author Kit
- Online/ Live lectures sessions by subject experts.
- Comprehensive tutorials and practice notes.
- Online lab and training sessions.
- Follow-up sessions and discussion forums on research problems and internships.
- Academic (student/ faculty): 500 INR
- Industry People: 1000 INR
- Foreign Participants: 4000 INR
Online payment details: Bank Name: Indian Bank/ Allahabad Bank; Account Name: NIT Patna; Account No.: 50380476798; IFSC Code: IDIB000B810.
To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is July 9, 2021.
You might also be interested in: