Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram is organizing an Online Training Program on Digital Design, Analysis & Synthesis of Robot Mechanisms from July 20 to 24, 2020.
This STTP is being organized by IIITDM Kancheepuram to enable participants to have hands-on experience in the design, analysis, synthesis, and simulation of robot mechanisms using free & open software through online platforms. To expose the participants on the current developments and applications of robotics.
- Kinematic analysis and synthesis
- Jacobian & trajectory analysis and path generation
- Differential motion analysis
- Motion analysis of spatial mechanisms
- Robot kinematics, dynamics and motion planning
- Screw theory-based constraint analysis of kinematic chains
- Design of parallel manipulators and flexible robots-towards new applications
- Design, analysis, and construction of robot manipulators using RoboAnalyzer, MATLAB, and other virtual environments
- Innovative teaching and research approaches – Robotics2Rural.
UG/ PG students/ Research scholars, Faculties from academic institutions, and Scientists/ Professionals from R&D institutions/ industries are invited to apply.
- Students & Full time Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 1,500 + 18% GST
- Faculty/ Academic Staff: Rs. 2,000 + 18% GST
- Participants-Industry/ R&D Org.: Rs. 2,500 + 18% GST
The registration fee can be paid online. The bank account details are Name of the Account: IIITDM Educational Events; Account Number: 35594334673; IFSC: SBIN0018365; Bank Name and Branch: SBI, Kandigai, Chennai; Type of Account: Current Account.
To register online for the training program, click here. The last date to register is July 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification, click the link below.
Online Training Program on Digital Design, Analysis & Synthesis of Robot Mechanisms by IIITDM Kancheepuram