IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Training Program on Data Analytics & Machine Learning using Python from August 12 to 25, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Provide a foundation of Python scripting and its principles.
- Design and implement real-world inspired.
- ML algorithms applications.
- Boost your career prospects through innovative and independent learning.
- Project work with real-life problems (Handwritten optical image recognition and Exploratory analysis on COVID 19).
- 40 hrs of live instructor-led classes.
- Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on sessions from industry experts.
- Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- Session on incubation and entrepreneurship.
- Expert talks from the industry.
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on the weekend.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Introduction to packages in Python.
- Tuples, Set, Dictionaries & Functions.
- Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, EDA.
- Supervised Machine Learning.
- Statistics, Hypothesis Testing, Distributions.
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression.
- Decision Tree, Random Forest.
- Support Vector Machines.
- Heuristic Approaches of ML.
- Projects and Assignments.
₹ 8000/- per participant, non-refundable (Applicable for all). To pay the registration fee online, click here.
To register for the training program, click here. The last date to register is September 21, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-7409146082
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Soft Computing Techniques & its Applications at NIT Jalandhar [Aug 29-Sept 2]: Registrations Open.