Program in CSR for New Age Business @ TISS [Mumbai, Feb 19-21]: Registrations Open
Management Development Program in CSR for New Age Business will be held at the Centre for Social Entrepreneurship, TISS Mumbai from February 19th to 21st, 2020.
The approach towards CSR is undergoing a fundamental change. There is a pressing need to integrate CSR with the organizations’ value creating activities. The new age business thinking calls for grounding CSR into the organizations’ dayto-day operations which will lead to utilizing CSR as a tool for economic and social value creation which is linked to SDG.
Objective and Outcome
- To orient the business managers, especially the CSR professionals, on the emerging erspectives of ‘Strategic CSR’
- To inform the participants about the social responsibility expectation in new age business environment
- To facilitate the participants to draw innovative CSR plan
Who should attend?
CSR Managers, HR Managers, Development Sector Professionals.
- Including Stay: Rs. 50,000
- Excluding Stay: Rs. 45,000
- Including Stay: Rs. 45,000
- Excluding Stay: Rs. 40,000
Click here to register.
For any queries, contact
- Kunwar Rajeev Singh
- Sujay Dixit
For any further information, visit the page here.
About the Author