The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Program on Applications of Power Electronics to Renewable Energy sources and Power Quality Improvement Devices from January 4 to 9, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Overview of Power Quality Issues, Standards and Power
- Electronics – Inverters, DC-DC converters
- Passive, Active, and Hybrid compensators
- Power Quality improvement and active power injection using Solar System
- Simulation of power converters, shunt, and series active power filters
- Demonstration of DSpace, and experimental setup of shunt active power filter
- Smart Transformer applications in PQ improvement and Renewable energy source Integration
- Recent Trends in Power Electronics for Sustainable Energy
- Renewable energy sources and their connectivity to the power grid
Who can Attend?
The program is open to all the faculty members, research scholars, and students of all educational/ research institutions. Working Professionals from Industry and R&D Organizations.
The registration fee is ₹500/- per participant. The number of participants is limited to a hundred and the participants will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis. On receipt of the proof (Transaction ID) of online payment of registration fee, the applicants will be sent a confirmation of their participation through Email immediately.
Please enter “APERE” in remarks while doing a transaction which is mandatory. The registration fee should be remitted to the following account details: Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account); Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149.
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here. The last date to register is December 31, 2020.
Dr. G Siva Kumar
Department of Electrical Engineering
NIT Warangal, Warangal – 506 004,
For full notification, click the link below.