The Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Hospital is a 600 bedded Multi-Speciality Hospital offering “Proficiency Training‟ at DSP Hospital for qualified nurses. The Hospital invites eligible & interested qualified nurses for walk-in-interview to undertake the “Proficiency Training‟ in DSP Hospital.
ICU/NICU/BICU, Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gyn, Paediatrics, Casualty, Orthopaedics, Chest & other associated areas.
Proficiency Trainees (56)
- B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Internship Certificate (if applicable),
- Certificate of Registration
Rs. 8000/- per month
18 (eighteen) months
- Selection for “Proficiency Training‟ will be done by judging their performance through a walk-in-interview as well as marks obtained in the examination of a B.Sc.(Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course & Internship certificate (if applicable).
- Proficiency Training‟ will start immediately after the selection of the candidate is completed and orders are issued for engagement of the qualified nurses for “Proficiency Training‟.
- During the training period of 18 months, the trainees will be paid an honorarium consisting of Rs.8000/- as stipend and applicable Knowledge Enhancement Allowance linked to monthly attendance from the date of their admittance.
- Eligible & interested candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview on the date, time & venue as mentioned for the Interview with all relevant documents.
- Candidates may send a scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to email@example.com through email latest by 14/12/2019 (within 5:00 P.M).
- The engagement is purely for the purpose of “Proficiency Training’ and will not entitle the trainee to stake a claim for appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
- The walk-in-interview will be held at Director‟s Conference Hall, 1st Floor, DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur-713205 on December 16, 2019.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: 03432746225