The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur invites applications from meritorious candidates for the posts of Professors of Practice.
As one of India’s premier management institutes, IIM Udaipur recognizes the importance of keeping abreast of management practice and drawing on the wealth of experience available in the corporate sector. IIMU now offers a unique opportunity for highly experienced and accomplished management professionals to be a part of a leading management institute in the role of Professors of Practice.
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, also known as IIMU, is a graduate business school in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- The required qualification is a Master’s degree (or equivalent professional qualification) from a reputed national and international institution.
- Candidates should have not less than 15 years of managerial or professional experience and should have worked in senior management positions for at least 5 years.
- Candidates with non-business degrees such as Master’s in Psychology, Master’s in Social Work, Chartered Accountant, etc. would also be considered.
- Ph.D. (FPM) is desirable but not essential. However, a lack of a Ph.D. must be offset by demonstrated domain knowledge, obtained from deep experience in the ‘field’.
Depending on the relevant years of experience, the selected candidate would be offered a position of “Associate Professor of Practice” or “Professor of Practice”. The selected candidates would receive a consolidated salary. The overall compensation will be equivalent to that of a regular Associate Professor or Full Professor.
This is a contractual appointment. The offer would be for an initial period of three years and would be extendable for a period of up to five years based on performance.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to submit the following documents while applying:
- Most recent resume
- Work experience documents
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
To apply online, click here.
Positions will remain open until filled. Applications received will be reviewed once a month against positions not filled. Return economy airfare will be paid for attending the interview.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at IIT BHU, Varanasi [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 30.