Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Professor in the Pay Band of Rs.37400-67000, AGP Rs.10000/-
For Faculties of Applied Social Sciences & Humanities; Arts; Commerce & Business; Education; Inter-disciplinary & Applied Sciences (except Physical Education); Law; Mathematical Sciences; Sciences (except Home Science, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy) and Social Sciences
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institution/industries, including experience of guiding applicants for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as per the UGC guidelines as adopted by the University.
- An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Fees for Professor: Rs. 2000/- for UR category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the University along with the present advertisement, within the prescribed time limit Page 2 of 3 indicated in the advertisement.
No offline forms would be accepted.
Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking. Applications with incomplete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected. Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
For further details and online application link, click here.