About the Course
This English language Professional Certificate program is aimed at students with an intermediate level of English (based on the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) wishing to advance their language skills to an upper-intermediate level (B2).
This program will cover interesting topics such as food, business, modern life, globalization and technology today. You will learn to write different types of formal and informal texts, including reports, reviews, complaints and more. You will also enhance your vocabulary and grammar and better understand how to use verbal tenses in context.
What you will learn?
- How to write a formal and informal letter in English
- How to use English verb tenses in context
- English vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
- Prepare for an interview in English
- Upper-Intermediate English: Business & Industry
- Upper-Intermediate English: Business & Modern Life
- Upper-Intermediate English: Business & GLobalization
- Upper-Intermediate English: Business & Technology
₹13,247 For the full program experience
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edx via an affiliate programme.