About the Course
What does it take to succeed in today’s competitive job market? The workplace skills that employers value are changing, and most traditional education paths do not match employers’ evolving needs. Applicants across industries and job types need more than just the standard credentials to get hired and be successful.
The five-course Fullbridge Career Development: Skills for Success is designed to help you build in-demand workplace competencies that will ensure you stand out as an applicant and employee.
This self-paced program explores contemporary business fundamentals and helps you create a marketable personal brand. Through innovative and engaging online learning techniques, you will build and enhance the critical hard and soft skills that will help you stand out in your current or future profession.
Upon completion of the five courses, the Fullbridge Career Development: Skills for Success certificate will enhance your resume and tell the world that you are equipped with the skills to succeed in the new hyper-competitive workplace.
What you will learn?
- How to inventory your professional hard and soft skills and interests to build a career roadmap
- How to communicate and collaborate with colleagues
- How to approach complex workplace problems using problem-solving frameworks and design thinking principles to develop business intelligence and strategy
- How to enhance your analytical and communication skills through data mining and data sets to create more compelling insights through research, data analysis, and data visualization
- Self-Assessment- Developing your strengths
- CommunicationSkills & Teamwork
- Problem solving & Critical thinking skills
- Business & Data Analysis skills
- Resume, networking & Interview skills
₹54,992, For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.